Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

photo by me
Merry Christmas to all my readers!

I'm so thankful to be able to be blogging again. Mostly though, I'm thankful for all of the things that I've learned over the past year. Through all of the tough situations I've been in, I've somehow managed to come out in better shape than I ever imagined.

Last year at Christmas, I was barely able to spend a full twenty-four hours with my family which made me feel awful. It was a bittersweet day - I wanted to enjoy what little time I had, but I couldn't help feeling bad that I would have to turn around and leave again so soon. This year, though, I'm blessed to be in a situation where I can spend much more time with my family and friends who are visiting for the holiday. 

It's funny how things work out sometimes. I'm truly enjoying this holiday season and I hope that you are too. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment