Monday, December 30, 2013

Henry Moore on Resolutions

I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the year's.  ~Henry Moore

This quote perfectly sums up how I'm feeling about New Year's resolutions before 2014. 

Of course I want this year to be better than the last, but I think in order to do that you have to make every day count for something. Rather than make a big resolution for the whole year (which, let's face it, I would probably not succeed with) I'm going to try to make each day great.

I intend to accomplish even a small thing each day that will help me make progress toward my big goals so that by the end of the year I'm that much closer to achieving my dreams. The only way to make a resolution succeed is by breaking it up into small manageable pieces and making each of those pieces a success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment