Saturday, July 13, 2013

When Life Throws You a Curveball

You may be wondering why I haven't been blogging for the past few months.

The best explanation is that I've had a few shakeups in my personal life that have pushed blogging all the way to the bottom of my rather long to-do list. It doesn't help that the house I'm staying in for the summer doesn't have an internet connection & the town library has spotty WiFi.

So what does this mean for the blog & the 100 Books Project? Well now that things are starting to come back into place, you'll start hearing from me again, because through all of this I've still been reading & writing even though I haven't made it public. For the remainder of the summer, my internet connection will still be limited, so I'll try to schedule my posts ahead of time. At the moment I have a backlog of 6 or 7 posts that need to get published, & I'll continue writing through the summer.

In the fall, when things get back to some semblance of normal I hope to be able to post more frequently. Life isn't always kind, so sometimes you just have to roll with the punches and so your best to make things work. That's where I'm at right now.

For now I'll leave you with a quote from Tolstoy that has had a lot of meaning for me these past few months:

"True life is lived when small changes occur."

No comments:

Post a Comment