Tuesday, March 5, 2013

So, How's it Going?

Well, I'm now 2 months into my 100 Books Project, so it seems like a good time for a progress report.

So far, I've read 6 books: French Women Don't Get Fat, I am the Cheese, The Fallback Plan, White TeethThe Poisonwood Bible and Run

Admittedly, 6 books in 2 months is not on track to finish my project successfully. I started reading Coco Chanel: An Intimate Life at the beginning of February and am still only about halfway through it. I guess in March I'm going to have to pick more interesting books to read. 

Don't fear: I haven't given up on the project, and I'm still reading everyday, I just need to devote more time to it. This is a problem that I knew I'd have to deal with from the beginning, so I guess this whole project is a lesson in time management.

I will say that one exciting thing that's come from this project is that my friend Noelle Marcher has launched her own blog which you can read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment