Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm Back!

I know, it's been forever since I've posted anything good on here. I'm sorry.

My day job has been taking over my life and I've had very little time to do much of anything outside of it. Of course, that doesn't mean that my real life stopped happening, so my blog was what got pushed off to the side while I tried to keep up. 

So what have I been up to you ask? Well aside from working like a dog as mentioned above, I went to a wedding, entertained relatives from out of town, spent time with friends and loved ones, read a few books, interviewed for a second job, oh yeah and did I mention how much I've been working?

As you can see I've had very little time to write at all the past few weeks. I hate that, but it's the reality of being a writer with a day job. Anyway, things have calmed down a bit now (I have 2 days off this week!) and I'm getting back into that groove of writing everyday and blogging a few times a week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment