Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Year It Snowed On Halloween

Here on the East Coast of the United States we got walloped over the weekend with a Nor'easter that dumped a lot of snow on us in OCTOBER. 

There were huge power outages across New England and all the way down the coast to New Jersey. It is a total mess out here right now. In my town, we have finally gotten our power back and everything is slowly returning to normal. Many people are still recovering from the storm though, and I'm thinking it will be a long time before everything is completely repaired. 

I've had a lot of time since Saturday to write, but because I couldn't use my computer it's all been on paper and will take me a few days to transfer. Everything will hopefully be back to normal on this blog after today. 

As for everyone out there still recovering from the storm and waiting for the power to come back on, I wish you well. I'm sending warm thoughts your way and hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment