Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Food For Thought

Are Libraries Good for Authors Although I buy books from local stores when I can, I'm on a limited income so I use my local library very often. (@ Rachelle Gardner)

What's the Language of the Future? This is an excerpt from a new non-fiction book about the history of English. The ways in which the language has changed over the course of time are highly intriguing. (@ Salon)

5 Persuasive Writing Tricks that Work This is an important skill to have. It's something you need to be able to do even if you don't work in advertising or sales. (@ Jeff Goins Writer)

How I Got My Agent: Kevin Sheehan I am always interested to see how other writers got their agents, as it's a process that I'm going to be starting myself in the near future. (@ Guide to Literary Agents)


No comments:

Post a Comment